Browse Special Collections FAQs By Topic

Curriculum & Learning Services Fast Answers

Learn more about the resources and services of Baker Library via Curriculum & Learning Services Fast Answers.

Last Updated: Jun 16, 2020     Views: 97

Retired cases

Where can I find old cases?

How do I order a copy of an old case?


The HBS Archives maintains a collection of retired case studies. Researchers can ask Baker Special Collections Reference Staff to search our in-house database for specific cases of interest. Please provide reference staff with the case name, case author, or case number if you have it. General searches by topic, industry, author, etc. are not always possible.

Baker Special Collections may be able to provide researchers with digital copies of retired cases for a small fee.

Please see Business case studies for information on requesting current cases.

Please Ask Us! or reach out to the Baker Special Collections Reference Staff directly at if you have questions about retired cases or any additional questions about our collections or services.